Tuesday, August 26, 2014
By Sara Moore
Inspired by the jeweled neckline on Claire Danes‘ Givenchy dress, Celebrity Hairstylist Peter Butler used Leonor Greyl products to create a romantic look.
1. First, he applied Leonor Greyl Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice on damp hair.
2. Then he blow-dried hair up and away from her face using a large, round brush.
3. To add more volume and direction to the roots, he went back in with the Voluforme and sprayed it around the face and hairline while blowing it out.
4. Afterwards, he pulled hair into a low ponytail using a bungee elastic with hooks on the end to secure it in place.
5. Butler then created a fishtail braid and pulled it out to make it a bit wider and sprayed it with a generous amount of Leonor Greyl Laque Souple to give it texture while still keeping it structured.
6. Finally, he pinned the fishtail braid into a low chignon.
Inspired by her Marchesa gown, Celebrity Hairstylist Gregory Russell created textured waves on Emmy nominee Christina Hendricks.
1. He applied John Frieda Luxurious Volume Building Mousse to the roots when hair was damp.
2. Then he sprayed the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray to the ends and rough dried/scrunched hair until it was 95% dry.
3. He created a center part and used a multi-bristle flat brush to smooth the hair, without stretching it, so that it had a lot of body.
4. Russell then used a 1-inch flat iron in sections to create texture and body.
5. With a 1.25-inch curling iron, he then took small pieces at random and curled away from the face to add both rotation and dimension.
6. For desired volume and shape, he brushed through the lengths of the hair with a wide toothed comb and back combed underneath.
7. He set the look by spraying John Frieda Luxurious Volume All Day Hold Hairspray, which also added shine.
Thanks to mark. Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg, Kaley Cuoco glowed on the red carpet at the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
1. First, she applied Tom Ford Foundation to the entire face as a base.
2. She then added mark. Touch & Glow All Over Shimmer Cubes on the cheeks.
3. Next, she used mark. All Time Eye Hook Up Eye Shadow in Thunder Cloud on the eyes.
4. Afterwards, she layered the pink shade from the mark. Touch & Glow All Over Shimmer Cubes and the pink shade from the Avon True Color Eye Shadow Quad in Purple Pop.
5. Greenberg then filled in the lash line with mark. No Place to Run Eye Liner in Jet Set.
6. She then coated the lashes with the new Avon Big & Daring Volume Mascara in Blackest Black.
7. Then she added single Ardell Lashes for drama and then added another coat of the same mascara.
8. She then used the Anastasia Brow Palette to fill in the brows and give them definition.
9. Moving onto the lips, she dabbed Jamie dabbed mark. All Butter Now Lip Butter in Pop Tart and finished with mark. Juice Gem in Snow Peach.