Tuesday, February 28, 2017
By Julie Wiegan
Supermodel Miranda Kerr looked soft and pretty thanks to Celebrity Makeup Artist Lisa Storey.
1. She first applied Avon True Color Liquid Foundation on the entire face.
2. For a little more coverage around the eyes, she used Avon True Color Flawless Concealer Stick.
3. Storey also lightly dabbed the concealer around the lip line to prep for lipstick.
4. She then blended two shades of blush, Avon True Color Luminous Blush in Antique Rose and Avon True Color Luminous Blush in Candlelight on the cheeks for a flushed glow.
5. Moving on to the eyes she applied the peach shade across the eyelid from the Avon True Color Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte.
6. She then used #4 from the quad on the outer corners (top and bottom) to give some depth to the eye and applied #3 from the quad as a contour for the eye socket. She blended and smoothed the edges of the colors together to create a soft but upward finish to the eye.
7. Afterwards, she applied a few coats of Avon True Color SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara in Black to the lashes.
8. She defined brows with Avon True Color Glimmerstick Brow Definer in Dark Brown and highlighted it with #1 from the shadow quad.
9. Storey then applied Avon Ultra Luxury Lip Liner in Rosebud on the lips.
10. Next, she applied Avon True Color Nourishing Lipstick in Peony Blush and blotted it and then reapplied it.
11. Lastly, she used her fingertips to pat Avon True Color Lipstick in Lava Love to the center of the lip to give the color a boost.
Taraji P. Henson attended the Oscars in support of her nominated movie “Hidden Figures” wearing a blue velvet Alberto Ferretti gown. Inspired by the color of her gown, Celebrity Makeup Artist Ashunta Sheriff made her eyes pop in blue.
1. First she exfoliated skin using Dermaflash, which also removes peach fuzz.
2. She applied Kate Somerville Goat Milk De-Puffing Eye Balm on the eyes to let it sink in before applying makeup to this area.
3. Then she used Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment.
4. She then applied Farsali 24 Karat Rose Gold Elixir all over the face.
5. Next, she applied Glossier Priming Moisturizer to the skin.
6. She applied Perfect Blend by Ashunta Sheriff Beauty in Tan using the dual ended vegan brush for flawless coverage.
7. Sheriff added a little more lift with MAC Mineralized Concealer in NC40 under the eye area and on the brow bone.
8. She set the makeup with Dermablend Oil Control Blotting Powder using Surratt Beauty Powder Brush.
9. She contoured the cheeks with St. Tropez 3-in-1 Bronzing Powder.
10. For a soft romantic look, she used Glossier Cloud Paint, a creme blush in Dusk, and then applied Enlight by Danessa Myricks in Halo on cheekbones.
11. Moving on to the eyes, first she applied Urban Decay Eye Primer
12. Then she used Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil to line the top and bottom lash line. She made a thick line, then made it feather out with a Surratt Beauty Blending Brush which helped create a soft, sultry smoke.
13. Next, she used the black color in the crease from the Urban Decay Smokey Eye Palette.
14. Then she used the dark brown color from the palette on top of it to soften the edges.
15. She drew in a thin line on the top lash line and lower lash line using the MAC Creme Liner and smudged it using Q-tips.
16. She applied House of Lashes Iconic Lashes with Duo Black Adhesive for extra boost of glam.
17. She then applied one coat of MAC Waterproof Mascara on bottom lashes.
18. Sheriff also added NYX Shimmerball Eyeshadow in Salmon on the center of the eyes and in the inner corner of the eyes.
19. She used Damone Roberts Brow Pencil in Minx and highlighted the brow bone in Peach to keep brows clean.
20. Next she applied Burt’s Bees Shea Butter Lip Balm to prep lips. She let it sink in for a few minutes before applying any lip color.
21. She lined lips with MAC Cork Lip Pencil and then applied Surratt Beauty in Vivacious Pink.
22. She applied One Night Only Finishing Gloss by St. Tropez on the body and added Danessa Myricks Enlight in Halo on the collarbone and shoulders to get that beautiful highlight.
Actress Busy Philipps attended the Oscars with her best friend and Best Supporting Actress nominee Michelle Williams. Inspired by the deep green velvet color of her Elizabeth Kennedy dress, Celebrity Makeup Artist Kindra Mann used Avon products to accentuate her eyes.
1. First she used Avon nutraeffects Radiance Day Cream for a luminous glow.
2. Then she used Avon Extra Lasting Cream-to-Powder Foundation in Medium Beige to even out her complexion.
3. She applied Avon True Color Luminous Blush in Coral Radiance to warm up the look.
4. On the eyes, she used a wash of a light beige (shade #1) from Avon True Color Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte.
5. Mann then applied a warm green (shade #4) from Avon True Color Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Quad in Emerald Cut to the lid and into the crease. She did this by using a slightly damp angled brush to create the defused winged liner effect.
6. She added a little more sparkle to the eyes by applying Avon Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Ink in Gold Gleam on the inner corner of the eye and slightly underneath the lower lash line mixed with the green shadow.
7. She finished the eyes by applying NEW Avon True Color SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara in Black to her lashes.
8. Finally, she applied NEW Avon True Color Nourishing Lipstick in Mellow Melon to complement the peachy hue on her cheeks.
Celebrity Makeup Artist Kelsey Deenihan kept Laura Dern‘s makeup very fresh and natural.
1. She applied Babor Lift Express Fluid, and then the Kate Somerville Goal Milk Moisturizer.
2. Then she applied a thin veil of Armani Luminous Silk Foundation on the face and neck.
3. She blended Tom Ford Graceless Foundation Stick into the t-zone for added coverage.
4. Deenihan applied La Prairie Radiant Cheek Blush in Berry Glow on the cheeks and finished them off with mark. touch n’ glow for added shine and luminosity.
5. Moving on to the eyes, she used the top left bone color from the Avon True Color 8-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette in Nude Muse all over the lid and up to the brow bone.
6. Then she applied the grey-brown shade from the bottom row to define her lash line. She also used this color underneath the bottom lash line.
7. She applied a few coats of Avon True Color SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara on the lashes.
8. Next, she used the Dior Universal Brown Eyebrow Pencil to define her brows.
9. She kept the brows in place with Anastasia of Beverly Hills Clear Eyebrow Gel.
10. For a soft pink pout, she applied NEW Avon True Color Nourishing Lipstick in Peony Blush on the lips.