Wednesday, December 04, 2013
By Julie Wiegan
Inspired by the David Koma dress Amy Adams wore to the American Hustle premiere in Los Angeles last night, celebrity hairstylist Laini Reeves gave Adams a straight and polished look using John Frieda Hair Care products. Here’s the how-to straight from Reeves to achieve Adams’ sleek style:
1. She applied Luxurious Volume Volume Building Mousse throughout wet hair for added texture.
2. Then she used a paddle brush to blow-dry hair straight from root to tip.
3. Laini then gave her a low side part and tucked the remainder of her hair on the left side gently behind the ear.
4. She applied a dime-sized amount of Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Formula Hair Serum throughout to protect hair from the heat of the iron and for smooth, frizz-free locks.
5. She flat-ironed hair straight.
6. Afterwards, she sprayed Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray.
7. For a flawless finish, she spritzed hairspray into her palm and used her fingers to apply the spray onto the front of the hairline and the part to curb away any fly-aways.