Monday, April 02, 2012
By Julie Wiegan
Now that it’s Spring, it’s time to take your hair from straight to wavy. Celebrity hairstylist David Babaii did just that with it-girl Emma Stone, when prepping her for the Kid’s Choice Awards this weekend, using products from IT&LY HAIRFASHION‘s Purity Design Line.
1, Babaii first used IT&LY Pure Shampoo and Pure Conditioner to cleanse and hydrate hair.
Inside tip: Follow with a final cool water rinse for when you want extra volume. This seals the cuticle and helps hair radiate extra shine.
2. Next, he towel dried gently to remove all excess water and then applied IT&LY Pure Style Mousse for hold and lift.
3. When blow drying, he divided her hair into 3 sections: top, sides and back leaving the nape area free.
4. Taking small sections and starting at the nape, Babaii used the nozzle attachment on his blow dryer and finished the drying process with a medium round brush to smooth hair straight.
5. When finished drying the entire head, he took large sections and wrapped ¾” of it around the inside of a large barrel curling iron, holding for 10 seconds.
6. He then carefully released the section and completed the entire head in the same manner.
7. Babaii set the style with IT&LY Pure Definition Hair Spray for memory hold and UV Protection.