Thursday, July 17, 2014
By Sara Moore
Jessica Alba attended the 2014 ESPY Awards last night in Los Angeles wearing a sparkling gold one shoulder dress from Elie Saab. Inspired by the dress, Avon Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen decided on a bronzed goddess look.
1. First, she applied Koh Gen Do Foundation as a base.
2. Afterwards, she applied Tom Ford Beauty Shade and Illuminate.
3. She then kept the brows in place with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
4. Anderson used Avon Eye Dimensions Eye Shadow in Khaki Chic, using the medium shade on the lid and the darker shade on the corners of the eye.
5. Then she lined the eyes with Avon Kohl Eye Liner in True Black on the upper and lower lash lines and then added definition with a trace of Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Liner.
6. She finished the eyes with a coat of Avon Mega Effects Mascara in Black on her lashes.
7. Anderson then completed the look with an application of Kevin Aucoin Beauty The Lip Gloss in Vesuvian on the lips.
Also attending the ESPY’s was Dallas star Jordana Brewster whose fresh clean makeup complimented her short-sleeved dress perfectly. mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg tells us how she created the sun-kissed look on Brewster.
1. She first applied Tom Ford Traceless Foundation all over the face.
2. Then she added warmth with Avon Glow Bronzing Powder.
3. Greenberg then dusted mark Touch & Glow Shimmering Cream Cubes on the apple of the cheeks and set everything with a translucent powder.
4. Moving on to the eyes, she mixed mark On the Dot Neutral Color Compact shades together for a pink-taupe color and applied all over the eye, blending upwards into the crease of the eye.
5. She then defined the eyes by applying mark On the Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner in Medusa along the upper lid.
6. Afterwards, she applied Ardell Accent Lashes #305 to the corners of the lashes.
7. Then she used two coats of Avon Mega Effects Mascara in Blackest Black.
8. She then shaped the brows using Anastasia Brow Gel and filled the brows in with Avon’s Perfect Eyebrow Kit.
9. She completed the look with mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay on Lip Stain in Lolli on the lips.