Tuesday, January 22, 2013
By Julie Wiegan
Beyonce looked gorgeous at President Obama’s inauguration while performing the National Anthem, thanks to celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal, who used products from her own line. Here’s how she did it and how you can recreate the look!
1. She first applied Perfect Prep Poreless Primer all over the face and my Cancellation Concealer directly underneath the eyes.
2. Then, she used Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation for natural-looking coverage and swept on the new Diamond Unpowder to illuminate the skin.
3. Next, she brushed on Effortless Airbrush Highlighter and Blush Duo to the cheeks for a soft, radiant glow.
4. Roncal went for a smokey eye by applying Evercolor Shadow Stick in Saddle Shimmer all over the eyelid and underneath.
5. She then selected a few shades from the Mally Beauty In the Buff Palette and swept that onto the eyelids.
6. She used a small amount of Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Chocolate Diamond on the bottom lid right under the eyelashes to open up eyes followed by Lightwand Eyebrightener to the inner corners to instantly brighten this area.
7. To achieve this bold eyeliner, she used the Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Midnight, layered with the Ultimate Performance Ink Eyeliner.
8. She finished the eye with the Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara and/or my NEW Instant Impact Mascara.
9. Roncal used High Shine Lip Gloss for glossy lips.
10. To set the look, she applied the Mally Beauty Face Defender and and Perfect Prep Hydrating Under Eye Brightener to make the eyes pop.