Thursday, January 09, 2014
By Julie Wiegan
2 Broke Girls stars Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs hosted the 2014 People’s Choice Awards last night looking all dolled up and their makeup artists tell us how they created their red carpet looks.
Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen intensified Denning’s lashes and lips to stay in tune with the romantic vibe of her hair.
1. She groomed brows with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
2. Next, she used Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Blackout across the lash line.
3. For mega lashes, she applied Ardell Fashion Lashes 122 and then painted on Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
4. Anderson then moved on to the cheeks giving it a fresh ginger glow by applying Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Coral Radiance to the apples.
5. She made Denning’s full lips stand out even more by applying Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Radiant Raisin.
While Dennings wore her hair up on the red carpet, Behrs wore her hair back to show off her neckline. Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg complemented her hairstyle with sultry eyes and soft lips.
1. First, she prepped the face with Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer.
2. Then she applied mark Got The Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation Lotion SPF 15 on the skin.
3. Greenberg then applied mark Super Conceal Full Coverage Concealer under the eyes to cover dark circles.
4. She highlighted cheeks with mark Touch and Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
5. Moving on to the eyes, she applied mark Please Hold Eye Primer all over the eyelid.
6. Then she applied mark On The Dot Smokey Color Compact in navy to the outer corners of the eyes.
4. She then lined the top lash line with Avon SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil in Blackout and the bottom lash line with mark No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set.
5. Greenberg finished the eyes with three layers of Ardell Natural Individual Lashes and two coats of bareMineral Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara.
6. Lastly, she applied mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Coral Fixation.