Friday, April 11, 2014
By Tricia Stevens
Kate Mara looked gorgeous last night on the red carpet at the Transcendence movie premiere in Los Angeles, California. Using Orlane products, celebrity makeup artist Coleen Campbell-Olwell focused on the eyes, applying bold and metallic shadows to complement her gold Valentino gown.
1. She prepped skin by massaging in Super-Moisturizing Light Cream on skin for extra hydration.
2. Then she dabbed on Absolute Skin Recovery Eye Contour under the eyes, letting this set, while working on the rest of the face.
3. Next, she mixed two drops of the Morning Recovery Concentrate into Chanel’s Vitalumiere Foundation for extra luminosity and applied it with a dampened Beauty Blender.
4. For extra definition, she contoured under the cheekbones with a medium-sized fluffy brush and Bronzer in Soleil Cuivre 02.
5. To add a hint of peach to the apples of the cheeks, she swirled on Dior’s Blush in Amber Show.
6. Moving onto the eyes, she applied metallic and gold shadows and used a purple accent for a pop of color.
7. Instead of applying false lashes, she lined her top lash line with Antonym’s Certified Natural Eye Pencil in Noir using a small, dense shadow brush to smudged it in.
8. She then applied two coats of Volume Care Mascara for long lashes.
9. Campbell-Olwell kept the lips au natural and just applied a balm on top to keep them hydrated.
10. She then used the Highlight Care Brush to add extra glow to the top of her cheekbones, the inside corner of her eyes, and the top of her lip line.
11. Lastly, she dusted Translucent Loose Powder on her t-zone.