Tuesday, August 13, 2013
By Julie Wiegan
Celebrity hairstylist Mara Roszak gave actress Lily Collins a sleek hairstyle using Leonor Greyl products to the Los Angeles premiere of The Mortal Instrument: City of Bones. Here’s how Roszak created the look:
1. First, she sectioned hair deep to the side and then applied Leonor Greyl Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice to Lily’s damp hair and blow-dried it straight.
2. For an extra straight look, she flat-ironed each section straight down with no bend.
3. She then applied Leonor Greyl Éclat Naturel from the bottom up to tame flyaways and to add extra smoothness and shine.
4. Roszak used Leonor Greyl Gel a l’Hibiscus to slick back the sides of Lily’s hair and pinned it in the back, leaving the back section down.
5. Finally, she set the look by spraying Leonor Greyl Spray Structure Naturelle all over the head.