Wednesday, November 27, 2013
By Julie Wiegan
Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen gave Nicole Richie a sultry look to compliment her white Emilio Pucci dress at the 2013 American Music Awards, while celebrity hairstylist Renato Campora gave her a sleek, modern take on the French twist. We have the step-by-step on how to achieve Richie’s look!
1. She groomed brows with Votre Vu Brow Wax in Brown.
2. On the eyes, she applied Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Metal Eyes, sweeping the gold shade over the lid and using the darker grey shade to wing out the eyes.
3. Anderson then lined the eyes across the lash line with Avon Kohl Eye Liner in True Black.
4. She finished the eyes with Mega Effects Mascara for a voluminous lash look.
5. To make her skin glow, she applied YSL Touche Eclat Foundation followed by Lorac Mineral Bronzer.
6. Lastly, she applied Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Naturally Nude on the lips.
1. Renato applied Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Original Formula to wet hair to set a smooth foundation for her look.
2. He then applied Frizz-Ease Heat Defeat Protective Styling Spray to towel-dried hair
3. Then he blow-dried hair straight with a round brush.
4. Once dry, he applied Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème for a smooth texture.
5. He then pulled the two sides of her hair to the back of her head, twisting each side and securing the hair with bobby pins.
6. Focusing then on the middle/top part of her hair, he added some mousse to create volume and give her the modern element to her hairstyle.
7. He twisted the rest of her hair down the back of her head, again securing the look with bobby pins.
8. He added shine with a spray of Frizz-Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist.