Tuesday, January 10, 2012
By Sara Moore
It-girl, Olivia Wilde, just chopped off her long locks and she turned to no other than famed celebrity hairstylist David Babaii. The movie star debuted her new look at the 2012 Palm Springs International Film Festival.
1. Babaii used the IT&LY HAIRFASHION Pininfarina Shears specially to create her shoulder length textured bob and soft fringe.
2. When cutting the texture, he took sections from the nape to the crown creating soft natural layers.
3. For the fringe, he took a diamond section following the points of the eyebrows as his guide and chipped into the ends for a soft finish.
1. Babaii applied IT&LY HAIRFASHION Pure Water Drops for shine and hydration.
2. He sprayed IT&LY HAIRFASHION Pure Texture at the roots and rough dried her hair using his hands.
3. When hair was almost dry, he used a small round brush to create soft waves.
4. He finished by spraying IT&LY Hairfashion Pure Definition Hair Spray which provides “memory hold” with added shine.