Friday, February 10, 2017
By Sara Moore
Celebrity Makeup Artist Kathy Jeung used Rimmel London products to give Rita Ora a feminine but edgy look at the Fifty Shades Darker movie premiere in Los Angeles. The makeup was inspired by her floral Giambattista Valli gown, which reminded Jeung of beautiful vintage English floral prints and watercolor paintings.
1. First she applied a moisturizer to the skin.
2. She then brushed on Rimmel London Match Perfect Concealer in Light/Medium, letting it set and then blended by tapping with her ring finger.
3. Jeung then applied Rimmel London InstaFlawless Skin Tint for a radiant finish.
4. She used a fluffy brush to lightly dust her skin with Rimmel London InstaFlawless Fix and Matte Setting Powder.
5. For a rosy glow, she applied Rimmel London Sculpting and Highlighting Kit by Kate Moss in Golden Sands to contour and highlight the cheeks.
6. Moving on to the eyes, she used Rimmel London Magnif’Eyes Eye Contouring Palette in London Nudes Calling and Keep Calm & Wear Gold. She applied the beige color on the brow bone and the rosy bronze color on the lid and crease, blending it out towards the temples.
7. She then applied a metallic gold shade to the corner of the eyes to make them pop.
8. She brushed the brows into place with a brush, then filled them in with Rimmel London Brow This Way Sculpting Kit in Blonde.
9. She finished the eyes by applying Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
10. Lastly, she applied Rimmel London Lip Conditioning Balm by Kate as a primer.
11. Afterwards, she applied Rimmel London The Only 1 Matte in Salute.
“Fifty Shades Darker” opens in theaters today nationwide.