Thursday, July 25, 2013
By Sara Moore
Beachy waves is fine for day, but for evening, you want a more polished look. Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak used Moroccanoil products to create shiny, soft wavy hairstyles on actresses Lily Collins and Zoe Saldana, which are perfect for summer.
Roszak styled Lily Collins at Wondercon 2013 in April, the Comic Arts Conference, for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones panel.
1. She first applied Moroccanoil Treatment Light to damp hair, and then blow-dried using a medium-sized Moroccanoil Round Brush.
2. To add volume to the roots, she set the top layers in pin curls and let them sit for a few minutes, then brushed them out.
3. For soft, natural-looking waves, she wrapped hair around the barrel of a 1” curling iron, rotating in the direction of the wave, leaving the ends out.
4. Roszak then sprayed Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium for a soft, natural looking hold.
5. She finished with a light misting of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray all over her hair, for extra shine.
Roszak also styled Zoe Saldana for the 2013 MTV Movie Awards.
1. She applied Moroccanoil Treatment Light to wet hair and blow-dried it using a Moroccanoil Round Brush.
2. To create volume, she set the top of the head in pin curls and then sprayed her whole head lightly with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to add texture and hold.
3. After removing the pin curls, she took random sections of hair and wrapped them around a 1 ¼” curling iron, starting half way down from the roots.
4. Once all the hair was waved, she broke the sections up and loosened the wave with her fingers.
5. Roszak sprayed the entire look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for a natural-looking, long-lasting hold with shine.