Wednesday, October 21, 2009
By Tricia Stevens
Watch out Blair and Serena, the girls from the new CW show The Vampire Diaries have gossip worthy hair and the show’s stylist Randa Squillacote tells us how she gets their tresses perfect using White Sands products.
Nina Dobrev (Elena) has medium thickness and a natural wavy pattern to start.
1. Shampoo and condition hair with White Sands Vegan Volumizing Shampoo and Volumizing Conditioner for a clean canvas.
2. Blow dry hair with a large round brush, spraying sections with White Sands Liquid Texture Medium Hold for its thermal protection and color enhancers. This technique creates volume and shine with just a round brush in hand.
3. Using White Sands Liquid Texture Firm Hold, flat iron hair in sections starting at the crown and lift straight up. Turn iron slightly at the middle of each hair strand to the ends for a slight bend and beautiful wave. Iron all hair sections in the same direction and let hair cool.
4. Brush and finger comb in place and spray with White Sands Infinity Finishing Spray.
Candice Accola (Caroline) has thick, natural wavy hair to start.
1. Shampoo and condition hair with White Sands Vegan Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner to thoroughly cleanse, while infusing a vital moisture balance back into each strand.
2. Blow dry hair with a medium round brush for fullness.
3. Spray entire head with White Sands Liquid Texture Firm Hold. Section off 1-inch partings starting at the nape area. Take these 1-inch sections and using a 1-inch barrel curling iron, curl hair from ends to scalp (like a roller). Remove iron and clip into place until entire head is set. Wait until cooled.
4. Remove clips and brush out for a soft, sexy, wavy style. Spray with White Sands Infinity Finishing Spray for a flexible hold that repels outside moisture, while providing a long lasting style: a must on set!
Katerina Graham (Bonnie) has medium thick and relaxed curly hair to start.
1. Shampoo and condition hair with White Sands Vegan Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner to improve hydration levels and stand strength.
2. Spray on White Sands Porosity the Fix and apply Curl up in Silk Medium Mousse to define texture and remove frizz, drying tresses under a hairdryer.
3. Spray entire head with White Sands Liquid Texture Medium Hold. Take 1-inch partings, starting at nape. Gather each 1-inch section and hold a 1 ˝ inch curling iron vertical and wrap hair around barrel from scalp to ends.
4. Let curls drop and separate with White Sands Smudge Texture Creme for a soft relaxed curl look.
4 Responses to ““The Vampire Diaries” hair secrets revealed”
Leave a Comment
Please note that all approved comments will not be deleted, so please make sure to comment appropriately.