Wednesday, May 15, 2013
By Tricia Stevens
Celebrity hair stylist Mara Roszak gave Zoe Saldana a chic yet relaxed updo to the Los Angeles premiere of Star Trek: Into Darkness.
1. For frizz-free hair, Roszak applied John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum Original Formula to wet hair.
2. She then blow-dried hair in sections using a round boar-bristle brush.
3. Once the hair was completely dry, she used a 1 ¼ inch curling iron all over the head, wrapping each section away from the face.
4. Since Saldana’s hair has a natural wave and it’s summertime in Los Angeles, she applied John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème to the hair, loosening the waves as she ran her fingers through the hair.
5. Roszak pulled the hair into a low ponytail, securing it with an elastic, and wrapped the hair into a bun and pinning it in place.
6. Leaving a few pieces of hair brushed out to frame her face, she sprayed her hair with John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray to hold the style all night.
7. She then finished by spritzing John Frieda Frizz-Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist to keep the hair looking soft, shiny and healthy.