Wednesday, June 26, 2013
By Julie Wiegan
Gather around the pool this Fourth of July with low calorie cocktails with these recipes using Cascade Ice‘s skinny cocktail mixers and zero-calorie waters. All drinks are only about 55 calories– now that’s something to celebrate!
Wild Berry Bomb
1. Start with two parts Cascade Ice 0-Calorie Wild Berry Sparkling Water.
2. Add a splash of your favorite vodka and a handful of blueberries and strawberries.
3. Muddle the fruit just a bit to release the flavor and serve over ice.
1. Take two parts Cascade Ice 0-Calorie Coconut Sparkling Water.
2. Add in one part rum and one part pineapple juice.
3. Stir well and serve over ice in a cold glass.
4. Decorate the rim of the glass with blue and/or red sugar crystals for a festive look.
1. Start with two parts Cascade Ice Skinny Margarita Mixer.
2. Add your choice of tequila with one part blue curacao and one part ice.
3. Blend until smooth and pour into a margarita glass.
4. Garnish with strawberries for a red, white and blue theme!