Wednesday, December 18, 2013
By Tricia Stevens
Christmas is a week away and we have this easy-to-make Golden Chai Eggnog recipe using Numi tea. Your guests will love it!
Golden Chai Eggnog
(Created by James Labe)
1.5 oz. prepared NUMI GOLDEN CHAI TEA
1.5 oz. Brandy
3 oz. Milk
1 tsp. Sugar
1 Egg Yolk
1. Steep tea at 4 times the normal strength for 2 minutes.
2. Remove tea bag, stir in sugar, and chill liquid for later use.
3. Pour liquid ingredients, plus one egg yolk per serving, into a shaker with ice.
4. Shake vigorously and strain into glass.
5. Dust with nutmeg to garnish.