Wednesday, October 23, 2013
By Julie Wiegan
What’s brewing for Halloween? How about these cocktail recipes.
The Witches’ Brew
2 parts Maker’s Mark Bourbon
2-3 large blackberries
1/2 parts DeKuyper Razzmatazz Schnapps Liqueur
2 parts ginger ale
1. Muddle 2 or 3 large blackberries in an old fashioned glass with a splash of Razzmatazz Schnapps Liqueur.
2. Add in equal parts Maker’s Mark Bourbon and ginger ale.
3. Stir gently.
4. Top off with ice to make the perfect cocktail.
1 part Porton Pisco
1 part Drambuie
1/4 part Campari
1/4 part lime juice
1. Combine and chill all ingredients.
2. Serve in a martini glass with an orange wedge and twist of lime.