Tuesday, December 16, 2014
By Tricia Stevens
Cranberries? Yes please! It’s the perfect treat and easy to include in these delicious holiday recipes.
White Chocolate Truffle with Dried Cranberries
(Created By Nutiva / Recipe by Leslie Cerier)
1 cup Cacao Butter (grated)
2/3 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna™
½ cup Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
6 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 cup Dried Cranberries
1. Put all the ingredients except the cranberries in a food processor and blend until creamy. It will look and tastes like a butter cream cake frosting.
2. Transfer the coconut mixture to a mixing bowl and stir in the dried cranberries.
3. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes, or until it becomes a little more solid and you can shape them with your hands into balls. The other option is to spoon it into ice cube trays and freeze for about an hour or overnight.
4. Store in a quart jar in the refrigerator.
This recipe makes 18 Truffles (6-9 Servings)
½ oz lemon
1 ¼ oz red wine
1 ½ oz cranberry juice
½ oz agave syrup
1 oz Bohemia beer
1. Shake all ingredients minus the Bohemia with ice and strain into glass with no ice.
2. Top with Bohemia and grated cinnamon on top. Serve in a coupe glass.