Thursday, March 13, 2014
By Julie Wiegan
Celebrate the luck of the Irish this St. Patrick’s Day with these green colored cocktails using Tequila Herradura.
Herradura Green Agave
1 ½ oz. Herradura Silver
1 oz. melon liqueur
Squeezed fresh lime juice
1. Shake tequila, melon liqueur and lime juice with ice for 15 seconds.
2. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a Shamrock carved lime.
Paddy’s Herbal Mojito
2 oz. Herradura Silver
¾ oz. lime juice
¾ oz. simple syrup
6 basil leaves
2 inches of cucumber diced
Splash of soda
1. Place basil and cucumber into the base of a tall glass and muddle to extract flavors.
2. Fill ¾ of the glass with crushed ice.
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine using a bar spoon.
4. Cap with more crushed ice and garnish with a basil leaf.