Wednesday, March 11, 2015
By Tricia Stevens
Kick off St. Patrick’s Day with this Dropkick Murphy Coffee recipe, which is inspired by the popular Celtic punk band.
1 ½ oz. Burnside Bourbon
½ oz. Below Deck CoffeeRum
2 tsp. vanilla simple syrup
1. Add Burnside Bourbon, Coffee Rum and vanilla simple syrup in a coffee glass.
2. Fill glass with coffee leaving about 1/4 room.
3. Top with whip cream and then a few dashes of ground cinnamon.
4. You can garnish with lucky clovers!
Think back to when you were a kid and your parents celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with a delicious McDonald´s Shamrock shake. Well, now that you’re all grown up, it’s time to enjoy the adult version with this Adult Shamrock Shake recipe.
1.5 oz. Portland Potato Vodka
1 oz. Peppermint BarkLiqueur
.5 oz. Irish Cream
½ scoop vanilla ice cream
1 scoop mintchocolate chip ice cream
1. Add all ingredients in a blender with a cup of ice.
2. Blend for 10 seconds and serve immediately.
Both recipes courtesy of Eastside Distilling!